From posting on the internet, the Concretia (126x22x10) was built for the Canadian Dept of Marine (now Coast Guard) as a lighthouse supply vessel. Hull made of concrete and was 18 inches thick on the sides and 24 inchges at the keel. Very heavy. Under full sail with a good wind top speed was 7 knots. Top of the main mast was 110 feet. Sold in 1935, and rebuilt barge.
The Concretia was abandoned in 1962 and lay as a hulk in Kingston harbour until sold again in 1979 to Captain Paco. She was refloated and converted to a sailing yacht/barquentine, renamed Onaygorah . In Spring of 1982 she was moored in Prinyers Cove near Picton.
A 1982 newspaper article in the Palladium Times, tells of crew to conduct a 5 year marine research in the South Pacific and Figi Islands. Maybe seized in Port au Prince for “non-payment of morring taxes” according to one post.
Someone remembers an old travel magazine that she read in 1988 that showed a picture of Onaygorah in a Dominican Replic advertisement. and Paul L reports that the ship was docked as a floating bar in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic in the mid 1980s.
The rumor was that she went down 1985 or 1986.
Similar to the Toronto Brigantine alumni experiences, those that sailed the Onaygorah seem to have memories of good time.